Begin Your Scuba Courses Online
with PADI eLearning®
You will learn the basic principles of each scuba course through PADI’s interactive, eLearning programs at your own pace and on your own time.
- Flexible schedule and self-pacing: You can work through the programs at your own pace and will have access to them for up to one year after purchase.
- Easy access: You can learn anywhere you have an internet connection, with the tablet options you can download sections to learn on the go.
- Progress tracking: Gauge your progress, review your learning history and access your knowledge before and after training.
How PADI eLearning works
Take the academic portion of the course online through PADI’s interactive programs and then finish your inwater and practical elements with Ocean View.
PADI Online Courses
With the convenience of PADI eLearning you can take the classroom portion of the following courses online, click on a link to take you through to the PADI Website to register for your course:
- Open Water Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Rescue Diver
- Scuba Tune-up
- Enriched Air Diver
- Digital Underwater Photographer
- Dive Theory