PADI TecRec Tec 45
Continue deeper, moving further into your training to get deeper into technical diving
The PADI TecRec Tec 45 course picks up where Tec 40 leaves off and takes your training as a tec diver further and deeper. It is the second subcourse in the full PADI Tec Diver course.
During the course you will learn:
- The skills and equipment and planning need to dive to a maximum of 45 metres/145 feet
- The knowledge to plan and execute single and repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of EANx or oxygen to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression stops.
- There would be no time limit to amount of decompression.
- Prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies
- Master the basic skills and procedures you’ll need as you move into deeper technical diving
COURSE PRICE & DURATION:
£400 / 3 day course
PREREQUISITES: 18 years old; Tec 40; Rescue Diver Certification; Enriched Air Diver; Deep Diver; have a minimum of 50 logged dives, of which at least: 12 dives were made with enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 metres/60 feet and 6 (with or without EANx) dives were deeper than 30 metres/100 feet; Have a medical form signed by your physician
COURSE CONTENTS: Open water dives
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: Mask and Snorkel; Reel and SMB’s, Tec Deep Diver Crew-pak that you should already have.
RECOMMENDED TEXTS: Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
REQUIRED FORMS AND FURTHER INFORMATION: Click Here