PADI TecRec Tec 45
Continue deeper, moving further into your training to get deeper into technical diving
The PADI TecRec Tec 45 course picks up where Tec 40 leaves off and takes your training as a tec diver further and deeper. It is the second subcourse in the full PADI Tec Diver course.
The PADI Tec 45 course is the second part of the full PADI Tec Deep Diver program. You’ll extend your depth limit to 45 metresand learn to plan and execute repetitive decompression dives using a single stage/decompression cylinder. It puts you in a complete tec diving rig, which can be either backmount or sidemount. You’ll also make accelerated decompression dives using EANx or pure oxygen. This is a course where you’ll rise to the challenge and make the commitment to become a technical diver.
During the course you will learn:
- The skills and equipment and planning need to dive to a maximum of 45 metres
- The knowledge to plan and execute single and repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of EANx or oxygen to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression stops.
- There would be no time limit to amount of decompression.
- Prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies
- Master the basic skills and procedures you’ll need as you move into deeper technical diving
COURSE PRICE & DURATION:
£400 / 3 day course
PREREQUISITES: Be at least 18 years old
Be a PADI Tec 40 diver
Be a PADI Rescue Diver
Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, with at least 12 dives on enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 metresand 6 dives deeper than 30 metres
Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
Note that qualifying certifications from other diver training organizations may apply – ask your Tec Deep Instructor.
COURSE CONTENTS: Open water dives
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: Mask and Snorkel; Reel and SMB’s, Tec Deep Diver Crew-pak that you should already have.
RECOMMENDED TEXTS: Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
REQUIRED FORMS AND FURTHER INFORMATION: Click Here