Scuabpro 60th Anniversary Mk25 S620Ti Regulator
SCUBAPRO celebrates its 60th anniversary as a dive industry innovator with an iconic limited edition regulator, the MK25 EVO/S620 Ti Carbon BT.
The MK25 EVO first stage features a special Black Tech, DLC-based coating that provides a shiny, deep black finish with higher scratch and oxidation resistance. The protective end cap includes a distinctive red “60 Year Anniversary” print.
The spring, which can be seen through the compensation chamber holes, features the same red color.
The S620 Ti Carbon BT second stage features a titanium barrel with knob ring and barrel nut, a handmade carbon fiber part fitted on the front cover and red “60 Year Anniversary” prints on the casing that match the red accents on the first stage.
- Durable Black Tech DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating provides a shiny, deep black finish with higher scratch and oxidation resistance
- Air balanced flow-through piston design provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is mounted on an enlarged mouthpiece pipe to improve airflow as well as mouth comfort.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
This special limited edition regulator comes in a FSC-certified wooden box engraved with both SCUBAPRO and 60 Year Anniversary logos. A black anodized laser engraved aluminum tag carrying the progressive serial number matching the regulator is also included, highlighting the exclusivity of this limited edition regulator for collectors.