PADI Underwater Videographer
When you are lucky enough to have that truly amazing encounter with some of the underwater worlds creatures, get it recorded on video, keep the memories alive!
Other than taking someone diving, there’s only one way to show someone the sounds, motion and dynamics of the underwater world: video.
This unique sport of scuba diving gives us some of the most elusive moments of our lives, those amazing dolphin swim-bys, the amusing tenacity of the Clown fish protecting their anenome, the playful seals off our coast biting your fins, or if you’re lucky a wall of schooling hammerheads, the Underwater Videographer course will help you make those memories lasting ones.
During the course you will learn:
- The selection, maintenance, care and handling of underwater video equipment
- Safe diving practices while using underwater video equipment
- Exposure, focus, and maintaining color with video equipment
- Shot types, lengths and camera moves
- Developing a story line and shot sequencing
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques and problems of underwater videography
COURSE PRICE & DURATION: £140 / 1 day
PREREQUISITES: Open Water Scuba Diver
COURSE CONTENTS: Home Study; Knowledge Development; Open Water dives
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: Mask and Snorkel
RECOMMENDED TEXTS: Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
REQUIRED FORMS AND FURTHER INFORMATION: Click Here