PADI Underwater Navigator Diver
Finding your way to that beautiful reef could be a breeze
Be the diver everyone wants to follow and make your sense of direction legendary with the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course.
It can be quite stressful in poor visibility underwater, improve your observation skills and learn more accurately how to use your compass underwater to find your way.
Build your confidence, save air and save energy.
During your dives you will learn about:
- Methods to estimate distance underwater
- Natural navigation techniques
- Compass navigation while making at least five turns
- Locating a submerged object and marking its position on the surface
- Underwater navigation patterns
COURSE PRICE & DURATION: £160 / 1 day course
PREREQUISITES: 10 years old, (Jnr) Open Water Diver
COURSE CONTENTS: Home Study; Knowledge Development; Open water dives
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED: Mask and Snorkel
Recommended equipment: Underwater slate; Underwater compass
RECOMMENDED TEXTS: Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
REQUIRED FORMS AND FURTHER INFORMATION: Click Here