As some of you may know, Graeme has just come back from a weeks diving with Emperor Divers in the Red Sea. Following on from this, Emperor Divers have offered us a deal to the Red Sea in December.
- Direct return flight from London Gatwick to Sharm El Sheikh
- 7 nights B&B in twin or double Standard Room at Ghazala Beach Resort, Naama Bay
- 5 days’ boat diving with Emperor Divers, with 2 guided day-dives a day, 12L air cylinders & weights
- Round-trip transfer between airport and hotel
- 20kg/person baggage allowance (there may be an extra 5kg diver allowance)
The cost of the trip including all of the above is £669 per person.
We only have until Monday 19th October to confirm this trip, so if you fancy getting away for a week in the sun to recharge some battery’s before the Christmas onslaught, please let us know as soon as possible.
So the question is…….are you coming?
Extras to be paid locally are:
Nitrox if required (approx £30 for the week), lunch and drinks on the boat if required (approx £5 per day), Ras Mohamed National Park fees if visited (approx £4 per visit). If you have never been to Sharm or the Red Sea, you can get an evening meal for about £10 and a pint of beer is about £2.50!
The Team at Ocean View Diving